[Air-L] ChemSpider Mobile Goes Live

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 10:49:05 PDT 2010

ChemSpider is a free access service providing a structure centric community
for chemists. Providing access to millions of chemical structures and
integration to a multitude of other online services, ChemSpider is the
richest single source of structure-based chemistry information.

If you are an iPhone user ..., have an iPad hanging around to check email
20/7 ..., or use a phone with a browser, I suggest you point it to the new
ChemSpider Mobile ... . There you’ll see a simple interface ... that allows
you to search across our database of almost 25 million chemical entities
based on chemical name (systematic, trivial or trade, registry number etc)
and retrieve a list of intrinsic properties, a list of predicted properties,
a list of associated identifiers, with links to Wikipedia if available, and
a Google based search for the chemical based, for now, on the associated
InChIKey. [snip]

We are also working on providing access to ChemSpider SyntheticPages in the
same way ... .

Links To Source, Mobile site, And Screen Shots Available From

[ http://tinyurl.com/38slkkx ]

BTW: If You Are Aware Of Other Significant/Important
Sci/Tech/Engineering/Med Mobile Sites/Apps, Please Note As A Comment On This
Blog Entry.

Thanks A Million !

BTW-2: Thanks To Antony Williams / Vice President of Strategic Development,
ChemSpider at Royal Society of Chemistry ; President at ChemConnector

Disclaimer: I Am A Mmember Of The ChemSpider Advisory Group.

EnJOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor