[Air-L] PrivacyCampTO: Privacy for everyone!

Jason Nolan jnolan at ryerson.ca
Sat Jun 12 12:47:43 PDT 2010

PrivacyCampTO: Privacy for everyone!
Ryerson University,
June 19, 2010

PrivacyCampTO will convene participants from all walks of life,
including educators, techies, policymakers, students, academics,
librarians, and casual users to talk about privacy issues and
solutions in the age of social media ubiquity. We will look at privacy
issues relating to everyday users and everyday situations both
practically and theoretically. In other words, privacy for everyone.
So, come to discuss privacy policy, learn how to protect yourself on
Facebook or share your online privacy experiences (positive or
negative). We're aiming to have a friendly, informal and accessible
event. Everyone is invited to participate or present and we encourage
those presenting to do a more informal led- conversation or speed geek
in lieu of a PowerPoint.

Registration: http://privacycampto.eventbrite.org
more info: http://privacycampto.org
interested in presenting/leading a conversation? add your topic
here: http://barcamp.org/PrivacyCampTOTopics
contact: kate raynes-goldie kate at atmosphereindustries.com

PrivacyCampTO thanks the the EDGE Lab at Ryerson, the Office of the
Privacy Commissioner of Canada and GRAND NCE for their generous
support/sponsorship.

Jason Nolan, PhD
Director -  Experiential Design and Gaming Environments (EDGE) Lab
Assistant Professor - School of Early Childhood Education
Ryerson University

350 Victoria Street, Room KHS 350
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2K3
ph: +1-416-979-5000 x7030