[Air-L] testing internet user

Rashid, Ihtesham Ihtesham.rashid at lac-bac.gc.ca
Wed Jun 23 08:03:43 PDT 2010

Hi Anna,

As part of their 4-part documentary on the virtual revolution, the BBC recently conducted a web behaviour test. See links below for more info:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/virtualrevolution/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/labuk/experiments/webbehaviour/

Cheers,

Ihtesham Rashid
Agent de recherche / Research Officer
Recherche, planification stratégique & liaison / Research, Strategic Planning & Liaison
Bureau de la stratégie / Strategic Office
 Bibliothèque et Archives Canada /Library and Archives Canada
Telephone / Téléphone: 819-934-7452
ihtesham.rashid at lac-bac.gc.ca