[Air-L] Ruth Martínez wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Ruth Martínez ruthmart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 02:30:15 PDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Ruth Martínez requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Cristina,

- Ruth Martínez

Accept invitation from Ruth Martínez
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-xdbcsw-gb1yu8pk-2v/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I2160998802_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8Me3wVej0Scj99bPtQj6liiBtpbP4Sc3sNe3sOd34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Ruth Martínez
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-xdbcsw-gb1yu8pk-2v/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I2160998802_2/39vcz0Ue3AVc3oNcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation