[Air-L] Studying online community

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at illinois.edu
Sun Jun 27 12:09:37 PDT 2010

Let's start you off with some recent collections from AoIR members. The 2010 American Behavioral Scientist issue in particular is on target for your interests.  /Caroline

Haythornthwaite, C. & Wellman, B. (Eds.) (2008). Special issue of papers selected from the 2007 AoIR conference. Information, Communication and Society, 11(2), whole issue.

Haythornthwaite, C. & Kendall, L. (Eds.) (2009). AoIR Special Issue. Information, Communication and Society, 12(3), whole issue.

Haythornthwaite, C. & Kendall, L. (Eds.) (2010). AoIR Special Issue. Information, Communication and Society, 13(3), whole issue.

Haythornthwaite, C. & Kendall, L. (Eds.) (2010). Internet and Community. American Behavioral Scientist, 53(8), whole issue.