[Air-L] (no subject)

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Wed Jun 2 13:08:12 PDT 2010

}Thanks, Deborah,
 Interesting.
 And here's another way to see this article:
http://www.publicconversations.org/blog/civil-discourse-meet-internet-internet-meet-civil-discourse
[1]
 Scott
 Scott MacLeod
 World University and School
 http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University
 POB 442
 86 Ridgecrest Rd.
 Canyon, CA 94516
 415 480 4577
 http://scottmacleod.com
 scott at scottmacleod.com
 On Wed 02/06/10 12:26 PM , Deborah Elizabeth Finn
deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu sent:
 Dear AIR Colleagues,
 One of the organizations I work with is the Public Conversations
 Project, a nonprofit dedicated to constructively addressing
conflicts
 relating to values and world views.  (This might sound overly
 abstract, but it's amazing.  They're the folks who brought pro-life
 and pro-choice activists together into extended dialogue and turned
 them into friends. See ;.)
 They recently asked me to write them an article, and I thought you
 might be interested:
 "Civil discourse, meet the internet; Internet, meet civil discourse"
 ;
 What are your thoughts?
 Best regards from Deborah
 Deborah Elizabeth Finn
 Strategist and Consultant
 Technology for the Nonprofit and Philanthropic Sector
 Boston, Massachusetts, USA
 Email:
 Blog: www.deborahelizabethfinn.com
 Skype: Deborah909
 Twitter: Deborah909
 LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah909
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Deborah.Elizabeth.Finn
 I bring resources and needs together for nonprofits and
 philanthropies, mostly through strategic use of information
 and communication technologies.