[Air-L] New Dates: mLife Conferences 2010

Prof. I Kushchu ik at mgovernment.org
Fri Jun 4 10:25:27 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues

Due to conflicting date assigment by the venue, we are requested to
postpone the dates of the Mobile Life 2010 conference. All is now re-
arranged and the new dates for the conference is 27-28-29 October 2010
at the same venue: The Grand Hotel, Brighton UK.

Please also note that all submissions - research, practice, tutorial
and demos - to the conference are open. For submissions please visit http://www.m4life.org/conferences/

We are making all efforts to have a successful conference with a high
quality content. All our highly reputable plenary speakers have
confirmed the new dates and are able to attend the conference. Soon we
will post the draft program outline to the conference web site.

Further information about the conferences can be found at http://www.m4life.org/conferences/
and all enquiries regarding the conferences should be directed to conf at m4life.org

On  behalf of the organising committee,

Kushchu

-------
IBRAHIM KUSHCHU, MBA, MSC., PHD
Associate Professor and Founding Director,
Mobile Government Consortium International, UK
http://www.mgovernment.org
ik at mgovernment.org
+44 1273 327876
visit mLife Conferences www.m4life.org