[Air-L] Teaching in Second Life? Writing teachers in SL?

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 00:25:24 PDT 2010

I would look up Joanna from the Great Northern Way - it's
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=4fae259d-f1a1-4858-b664-7ba7bebcf150
It's part 'virtual campus in the online cyberworld Second Life and a
new real-world $40-million digital media school'.
http://mdm.gnwc.ca/
Talk to Joanna Robinson joanna at gnwc.ca or find her as JoannaTrail
Blazer in Second Life; she's an researcher/instructor at the school.

-Sharon