[Air-L] new list: Exploring Childhood Studies

Patrick Cox ptcox at camden.rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 1 08:42:05 PDT 2010

The Department of Childhood Studies at Rutgers University-Camden is excited
to announce a new listserve catering to the multi-disciplinary field of
Childhood Studies. Those of us who study issues around children, childhoods,
youth and young adulthood are in far flung departments and professions,
separated by disciplinary boundaries.  This listserve will be a vital point
of connection for scholars and practitioners in the multi-disciplinary field
and serve a much needed function as a central clearinghouse of information
for our disparate field. We welcome Calls for Papers, Announcements of
conferences, events, new books, articles and other resources, requests for
information, and information on new programs and departments. This list will
also provide an opportunity to find people with similar interests across our
broad field and open up discussion within it.

To join, please go to:

Thanks.

Patrick Cox and Anandini Dar
Department of Childhood Studies
Rutgers University-Camden
ptcox at camden.rutgers.edu

--
Patrick Cox
PhD Student

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible
summer."
--Albert Camus

"Don't let your studies interfere with your education."
--Colonel Henry Rutgers

"the jUdges of nOrmalitY are present everywhere."
--Foucault, of course