[Air-L] Choosing a Ph. D. program

Nick Lalone nick.lalone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:37:48 PDT 2010

Just wanted to wish you good luck in finding a program that works for you. I
too am looking for a program that will allow me to continue down the path
i've started on in my master's program.

If you are on Twitter, usually you can find someone from programs you are
interested in or even the chair of some departments. While i've made a few
mistakes here and there managing my online personality, I can say with
certainty that interactions with people from those programs have really
shaped what will inevitably be my choices.

If I might throw a few suggestions out there:
University of Southern California
Ohio University
Cornell's STS Program

Good luck!