[Air-L] grad school inquiries

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Jun 27 19:54:42 PDT 2010

That sounds like a promising idea, Nicole  -- interestingly along those lines, in the past few months I've been asked about Internet Studies programmes by other students and colleagues looking to do graduate or postgraduate work in assorted Internet Studies/new media areas.  At the very least, perhaps we could get a few sessions recorded that we in AOIR could use as 'recruiting material' for our discipline?   ;)

-rick