[Air-L] Connecting in Amsterdam with Internet researchers

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Tue Jun 1 15:39:04 PDT 2010

I am looking to connect with the next generation of Dutch active with
e-democracy projects and researchers - from open government to
e-campaigning to e-participation.

These days, I am particularly interested in learning about local
projects and those taking digital inclusion into citizen
voice/media/social nets also at the local level. Looking to compared
notes with: http://e-democracy.org/inclusion

I'll be zooming through Friday evening through Saturday til Noon on a
layover in Amsterdam. (I am in Libya right now and will be heading
back to Minneapolis.)

Drop me a note if you would like to connect and I'll be in touch:
clift at e-democracy.org
(Please reply to clift at e-democracy.org not slc@ or I might miss it.)

Give a public shout out on Twitter with #cliftams :
http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23cliftams

Please pass this on to your Dutch contacts/lists/blogs, etc.

Brief bio: e-democracy guy, co-founder E-Democracy.org in 1994 with
world's first election info website, speaker across 28 countries,
Ashoka Fellow - passionate about learning from others about their
initiatives and helping new upcoming projects get the global attention
they deserve - more: http://stevenclift.com

Cheers,
Steven Clift

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com