[Air-L] mobile apps for universities

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Sun Mar 14 14:47:00 PDT 2010

Not exactly what you asked for but here's a list of "portable" applications
I put together for use in the often very restricted environment. I did take
some liberty in my definition of portable application.  If it can be run
without an admin level install, I called it a portable application.

Charlie

Charles V. Balch PhD
Professor of Computer Information Systems
Arizona Western College