[Air-L] Fwd: mobile apps for universities

Steve Cavrak Steve.Cavrak at Uvm.Edu
Mon Mar 15 07:26:17 PDT 2010

On Mar 14, 2010, at 9:01 PM, Peter Timusk wrote:

> The Internet is more stable to reference IMHO.

This is a point well taken ... especially in a year for which 50 new mobile, ebook like, keyboard less computers are about to fall from the sky. More especially since not all of them will be running the "same" operating system. (Operating system soup is fun enough ... Android, Chrome, Linux, Mobix, Palm, OSx, Symbian, WebOS, Wii, Windows 6, 6.5, 7, bla bla bla !!! :)

The student project at UOIT is definitely a challenging one, as the look at any university's home page will show ... but also one with a lot of fun opportunities.

I'd add a bit of advice from my own thesis work ... the mistakes you make will be much more interesting than the successes you finally publish :)

Steve