[Air-L] Gephi - open visualization platform for networks

Sébastien Heymann sebastien.heymann at gephi.org
Thu Mar 25 09:34:32 PDT 2010

Gephi is also part of Google Summer of Code 2010: the program is the best
way for students around the world to start contributing to an open-source
project, and they are paid by Google during 3 months!

http://code.google.com/soc/

We propose various proposals for students, if you know talended people in
computer science / informatics / infovis / HCI / network science:
http://gephi.org/2010/google-summer-of-code-2010/

Seb