[Air-L] Gephi - open visualization platform for networks

Bernhard Rieder lists at procspace.net
Thu Mar 25 11:55:25 PDT 2010

Gephi is really a great piece of software. I recently wrote a little
script that allows people to export their Facebook networks or the
groups they are members of to a .gdf file - which can then be opened
with gephi or other toolkits...

http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=107036545989762

best,
Bernhard