[Air-L] News discourse of online papers

wenche.nag at telenor.com wenche.nag at telenor.com
Sat Mar 6 01:42:55 PST 2010

Hi there, Philippa!

I suggest you look into the work of prof. Martin Engebretsen whos has studied genre development of online journalism in the Nordic. His article " "Shallow and Static or Deep and Dynamic? Studying the State of Online Journalism in Scandinavia" (2006) is available online and might be of interest to you. I'm not updated on his recent work. Most of it seems to be in Norwegian so it might be good to contact him directly to get updates. You'll find his contact details on his homepage.

Regards,
Wenche (Wen) Nag,
senior advisor
Telenor Group Business Development & Research
NORWAY