[Air-L] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Esteban Romero Frías eromerofrias at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:04:05 PDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Esteban Romero Frías requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Cristina,

- Esteban

Accept invitation from Esteban Romero Frías
http://www.linkedin.com/e/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I1886549626_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoOdzAQdjoUe359bPlUjBxqtShBbPgQdjgMcjoQcj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Esteban Romero Frías
http://www.linkedin.com/e/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I1886549626_2/39vdz8SejgRdzwUckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/abq/inv-24/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation