[Air-L] UEL Public Lecture Series: Terri Senft on Teen Sexual Display on the Internet

Theresa Senft tsenft at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:33:48 PST 2010

--PLEASE PASS ON TO INTERESTED PARTIES--

Hello, friends in London!

I wanted to invite folks to join me next Tuesday at the University of East
London Public Lecture Series, where I am giving a talk about--among other
thing-- half-naked young girls on the internet.

Because it's the sort of conversation that's best had in the presence of
people under the age of 45, I hope students especially come for the lecture
and join in the dialogue afterwards. (I could probably also visit a class or
two briefly to talk, if that¹s of interest to anyone; this is a topic I
never seem to lose interest in...)

Here are some details about the lecture:

PUBLIC LECTURE SERIES TITLE:

³From Personal Property to Speaking Subjects: Youth, Gender, and the Right
to Credit in an Attention  Economy.²

SPEAKER: Dr. Theresa Senft, Senior Lecturer, Media Studies, UEL