[Air-L] Publication Venue?

Ted Coopman ted.coopman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:11:15 PST 2010

All,

I have a grande size manuscript and I am looking for a publication venue.
The text alone clocks in at a little under 10K words (about 11K+ for
references, abstract, etc.). The issue is that it is qualitative research
based on a new theory with large, interlocking, and reinforcing data sets.
So I have to make the case for the theory, method, and report and
contextualize the findings.

I was looking at IJOC, but they have a 9000 word limit for everything
(references, text, abstract, etc.). I have already cut it down from chapter
size in my diss. I just do not know if I can make my case if I whack another
2K words.

It's applying my theory of dissentworks to an examination of the global
Indymedia network.

Any suggestions for possible journals would be greatly appreciated.

-TED

--
Ted M. Coopman Ph.D.
Lecturer