[Air-L] Open call for papers

Ditte Laursen dla at statsbiblioteket.dk
Sat Mar 20 06:35:22 PDT 2010

Open call for papers

MedieKultur. Journal of media and communication research

We welcome contributions dedicated to the study of media and
communication from around the world. We are interested in studies in
all areas of media and communication research. Contributions may
introduce new aspects of media and communication research in the field
of political, economic, historical, aesthetic, or social contexts. We
are especially interested in articles which promote critical
reflection and the further development of theory and method within
media and communication studies. For further information about the
journal, please click here. For information about submitting a
manuscript to the journal, please click here. We encourage readers to
sign up to receive information about new publications - please click
here.

Ditte Laursen, journal manager