[Air-L] Dissertation: Rough to the Board: Creating Performances in American Recording Studios now available through ProQuest!

Meryl Krieger meryl.krieger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:51:08 PDT 2010

Hi everyone:

I announced my dissertation posting a few months ago, now here's the link to
get it through ProQuest (free - I filed with a Commons copyright). Please
let me know if you have comments or feedback and I am building on this
research!

http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=7&did=1962568871&SrchMode=1&sid=1&Fmt=2&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=PQD&TS=1269148061&clientId=12010&cfc=1

Regards to all, Meryl

--