[Air-L] Extended Deadline - Call for Articles: Social Engineering book

Stephan Humer stephan.humer at web.de
Wed Mar 31 04:22:31 PDT 2010

*** Extended and now final Deadline - Please send proposals until May
1st, 2010 ***

Dear list members,

Social Engineering is not only a fascinating field of activity, but also
clearly underrepresented in academic discussions. So I would like to
invite you to an edited book, covering the latest trends, discussions
and developments in Social Engineering, preferably with a digital context.

Interested authors should submit an extended abstract of no more than
500 words (in English) now by May 1st, 2010. The articles should be
completed within the upcoming summer. The book will be peer reviewed and
published as a part of the Berlin University of the Arts Digital Class
serial in 2010. The serial is an effort to raise people´s awareness of
contemporary digital theory aspects in our society.

Please join our actual team from several disciplines and fields!

--
Best regards

Dr. Stephan G. Humer