[Air-L] Fwd: mobile apps for universities

jcu jcu at execulink.com
Sun Mar 14 18:09:55 PDT 2010

Once again, an interesting notion to consider the meaning of
literacy as a finite goal.

Since there are many forms of literacy, in the post modern sense
of things perhaps literacy implies a becoming, a progression that never
ends. As social media evolve, so too the need to grow and change
with them. So how could one ever be fully literate. Obviously
Google's world view is limited to the virtual, and so too, it's sense
of literacy.

Univers-ity of Google indeed.