[Air-L] DVDs for teaching internet/new media studies

Rybas, Natalia natrybas at iue.edu
Wed Mar 24 17:57:46 PDT 2010

Great question, thanks for asking!

I have these PBS documentaries on my list. They can be watched from the PBS web site. For example:

Digital Nation: http://video.pbs.org/video/1402987791/
Growing Up Online: http://video.pbs.org/video/1082076027/

There are others if you click on Topics menu and choose Technology.

Best,
Natalia Rybas, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Communication Studies
School of Humanities & Social Sciences
Indiana University East

Message: 1