[Air-L] Scale and collective action literature

Mayo FM Lilaroja at gmx.net
Wed Mar 17 06:06:39 PDT 2010

Hello!

I hope that you are fine.

I am Mayo Fuster Morell doing a Ph.D research on “Governance of online creation communities for the building of digital commons” at the European University Institute.

I am analyzing how governance related to the scaling of the participation in online communities. In this regard, I would appreciate if you could suggest me previous literature on the question of scale and collective action in general and more concretly in online communities.

Any input is welcome. Thank you. Have a nice day, Mayo (mayo.fuster at eui.eu)

--
Mayo Fuster Morell
E-mail: lilaroja at gmx.net
Skype: mayoneti

http://www.onlinecreation.info
http://www.openelibrary.info
http://www.openesf.net
http://www.networked-politics.info
http://www.euromovements.info

GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02