[Air-L] sources for content analysis for articulations of privacy concerns

Seda Guerses sguerses at esat.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 2 15:15:40 PST 2010

i am looking for related work for a chapter of my thesis. in
previously published work we used thematic analysis to study how
privacy concerns with respect to web based social networks are
articulated in the news and in blogs. in the chapter i would like to
take a step back and talk about related work on analysis of community
reporting, analysis of blogosphere themes or analysis of mentions of a
specific theme across the web. references to advantages and
disadvantages of doing such web based studies would also be
interesting. i hope the question is specific enough.
thank you,
s.