[Air-L] Q: Twitter text logs?

Friedman Doron doronf at idc.ac.il
Tue Mar 16 13:02:22 PDT 2010

Hi,

Can anyone point us to authentic data from twitter that can be used for
research purposes? We are looking for sub-networks of followers, and a
set of texts generated by users that belong to the network.
Alternatively status messages from Facebook with the corresponding
friendship graphs can be useful as well. of course, the actual usernames
can be encrypted for privacy. Of course we will give full credit to
whoever has been able to harvest such data and make it available to the
research community.

Thanks!

- doron

Dr. Doron Friedman

Lecturer, The Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya (Israel) &

Honorary Lecturer, University College London

Mobile: +972-54-4461807

Office: +972-9-9527654

http://www.idc.ac.il/communications/avl