[Air-L] Readings on the Google Book case

Nina Wormbs nina at kth.se
Thu Mar 25 02:37:36 PDT 2010

I recommend reading the pieces that Robert Darnton has published in The
New York Review of Books, I think starting 12 June 2008 with The Library
in the new Age, and the responses they have received.

Links and responses can be found here (http://www.nybooks.com/authors/32)

Nina

Nina Wormbs
Associate professor of history of science and technology
Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden