[Air-L] Help for link visualization sw

Mattia Miani katanankes at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 15:24:48 PDT 2010

Hi! I am in the process of analyzing a set of websites belonging to a public administration (around 100 sites) and I like to analyze and visualize the way they link to each other.

Is there any software designed to do just that? In my mind, the user should be able to submit to the sw the urls to be scanned and the sw should be able to generate a visual report indentifying relationships between the different websites... but maybe I am just dreaming.

Thanks for any help

Mattia Miani
Alma Graduate School - University of Bologna