[Air-L] Flow Conference 2010 - call for responses

Alexander Cho alexcho47 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 09:20:16 PDT 2010

*The Flow Conference 2010 will take place from September 30 to October 2 at
the University of Texas-Austin. The Flow Conference is UT's biannual
conference on television and new media.

*As you may know, FlowTV is about dialogue; instead of panels, papers and
plenary discussions, we build roundtables structured around topics you want
to discuss. Please visit http://flowtv.org/?page_id=4986 to see the topic
questions. We invite you to submit your response.*

*Please submit a **150-word abstract to
flowconference2010 at gmail.com by June 11, 2010*. In the subject line of the
email, please put the title of the roundtable to which you are responding.
Be sure to also include your full name, e-mail address, and affiliation in
the body of the e-mail.

*For more information about the conference, please visit:
http://www.flowtv.org

--
Alexander Cho
Co-Coordinating Editor, FlowTV.org