[Air-L] Dialogue about defining virtual worlds

CarrieLynn D. Reinhard carrie at ruc.dk
Tue May 11 01:24:20 PDT 2010

Hello fellow researchers and practitioners,

As part of the Virtual Worlds Research Group at Roskilde University, I am exploring how users make sense of virtual worlds -- and by users I am including us, the researchers and practitioners who engage with virtual worlds in their professional careers.

To that end, I have begun a dialogue to explore how we make sense of virtual worlds through how we define them.  This is a dialogue that has both online and offline components.  The offline component will take place at a workshop our project is conducting.  However, you can participate in the online components which bookend this workshop.

Starting now, the first round of this dialogue is open for participation.  If you are interested, go to http://worlds.ruc.dk/workshop/dialogue-round-1.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.
 CarrieLynn D. Reinhard, PhD
Virtual Worlds Research Group
http://worlds.ruc.dk/