[Air-L] Mobile (Can) Happen(s): The Future Is Here And Now

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:32:14 PDT 2010

Colleagues/

Over the past several weeks I have had opportunities to deliver a variety of
presentations on Mobile Learning, Libraries, and Technologies, and am
pleased to announce that the PPT slides for each are now available. While
these presentations have similar (or identical) titles, each has a
particular focus and emphasis >>>

The Mobile Campus>   Higher Education In The > iPhone Age >

Iowa State University / Spring 2010 / Library Seminar / March 31

~80 PPT Slides

[ http://tinyurl.com/2vhzueo ]

!!! I Am Most ThankFul To My Colleagues For Their Assistance  !!!

Susan A. Vega Garcia, Head of Instruction
Jody Graden, Program Coordinator II
Rano Marupova, Library Associate II

AnyTime / AnyWhere Learning > Education In The iPhone Age
Innovations For Libraries In The 21st Century Online Conference / May 12
2010

~100  PPT Slides

[ http://tinyurl.com/yz4rj3j ]

I Am Most GrateFul To Lori Bell, Director of Innovation, Alliance Library
System
Susan Manning, Ed.D., Co-host of LearningTimes Green Room

Koç University > AnyTime / AnyWhere > LEARNING > Education In The > iPhone
Age >

Koç University / Istanbul, Turkey / April 30 20010

~ 120 PPT Slides

[ http://tinyurl.com/36c23ex ]

I Am Most ThankFul To

Dr. Didar Bayır, Library Director
Tuba Akbaytürk Çanak, Associate Director

Suna Kıraç Library / Koç University

!!! For Their Kind Invitation, Generosity, and  Hospitality !!!

MLC Keynote > M Is For Mobile - Information Services>  In The iPhone Age >

Lansing Community College  - West Campus / Lansing, Michigan / May 20 2010

200 PPT Slides

[ http://tinyurl.com/yjdjdfc ]

!!! I Am Most Grateful To

Heather M. Thomas, CAP / Training Coordinator
Megan Dudek / Evergreen Training and Support

Midwest Collaborative for Library Services

For Their Kind Invitation !!!

Take Home Message >>> Libraries Can Easily Mobilize >>>

EnJOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011
Follow Me On Twitter > http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs
“Our Mind Must Not Be Confined Or Defined By Our Time”