[Air-L] CFP: Religion in Cyberspace

Vit Sisler vsisler at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:07:05 PDT 2010

RELIGION IN CYBERSPACE
Call for Papers

We cordially invite you to participate in the workshop
'Religion in Cyberspace' which will take place at the 8th
international conference Cyberspace 2010 held in Brno,
Czech Republic, 26-28 November 2010.
http://cyberspace.muni.cz/english/index.php

Illustrative topics: religious normative frameworks in cyberspace,
networking diasporas, religious collaborative environments, on-line
counseling, on-line fatwas and cyber muftis, new religious movements,
religious discourses in cyberspace, methodology of online-religion
research, rituals in cyberspace etc.

Note: Authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit their
papers for peer review to Masaryk University Journal of Law and
Technology (MUJLT - mujlt.law.muni.cz).

Important dates:
Abstract submission deadline: 30 June 2010
Notice on acceptance deadline: 31 July 2010
Full papers deadline: 31 December 2010

Abstract formal requirements:
Range: max. 1.500 characters incl. spaces
Submission: on-line at www.cyberspace.muni.cz

Papers formal requirements:
http://mujlt.law.muni.cz/instructions.php

Let me also to kindly ask you to forward this message to your
colleagues whom you expect to be interested in participating.

Best regards,

Vit Sisler,
Workshop Chair

Charles University in Prague