[Air-L] Open Video Conference proposals deadline: June 7th

Ben Moskowitz benrito at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:58:15 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm writing on behalf of the Open Video Alliance, in preparation for
our Open Video Conference in New York City, October 1-2. OVC is a high-
profile gathering of thought leaders in business, academia,
technology, and non-profits to explore the future of the online video
medium.

This year's OVC is particularly important, given new technology
developments.

If you are interested in the critical debates around online video,
participatory culture, and the mass media generally, you may be
interested in participating. Details from last year's event are
available at http://openvideoalliance.org/open-video-conference/speakers09/
.

If you have an idea for a panel, workshop, or any other programming,
please take the time to suggest it at:

http://openvideoconference.org/proposals

We will offer travel funding to a number of participants. The deadline
to propose a session is June 7th.

Please feel free to pass the message along to friends are colleagues
who are interested in online video and the open web.

Best wishes,

Ben Moskowitz
General coordinator, Open Video Alliance
http://openvideoalliance.org
Contact: (714) 420-6471