[Air-L] Using the computer together at home

Gado Alzouma galzouma at gmail.com
Wed May 12 22:56:49 PDT 2010

The best one I know is Elaine Lally's book: ''At Home with Computers'',
Oxford: Berg, 2002. Maybe 2002 is not so recent but at least in the some
chapters Lally addresses the issue of the relationships between the members
of the household (for example children and their parents) including
educational and ludic activities with regard to computer use.

You probably already know this book but if it is not the case I hope this
may help.

Gado.