[Air-L] Online communities and disability

Paul M.A. Baker pmbaker1 at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 21:50:16 PDT 2010

Edgar,
I work in the areas of communities of practice, disability policy and e-accessibility, as well as have some familiarity with Latin countries. SHoot me am email telling me a bit more about your work, and I should be able to help you

Paul M.A. Baker

-||-
Paul M.A. Baker, Ph.D., Director of Research
Center for Advanced Communications Policy (CACP)
Georgia Institute of Technology
500 10th St. NW #312
Atlanta, GA 30332 404.385.4618 [paul.baker at cacp.gatech.edu]
www.cacp.gatech.edu / www.wirelessrerc.org