[Air-L] Inquiry about First Wave feminism and protest

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 13:40:45 PDT 2010

AIR-ers -

This is a weird question, but some of you have backgrounds in areas outside of strictly internet-based research.

Anyone who has researched First Wave feminism, if you have any references to protest during that era, especially any protests involving craftwork of any kind, (not hunger strikes, chaining to walls, etc.) I would be most grateful for any assistance.

Can reply off list as I know it is off topic.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science,  Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Mobile +(61) (0)438 233 344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
"Darker Shades of Royal" Exhibition Opening SAT 27 Feb. 2 PM
Northern Rivers Community Arts Gallery, 44 Cherry Street, Ballina NSW 2478