[Air-L] Research tools website

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 19:30:58 PDT 2010

I notice that the last two inquiries have been about digital research tools, especially cheap or free ones. I know Jeremy Hunsinger sent an email out about this site a while ago:

http://digitalresearchtools.pbworks.com/

It is still there, I don't know how useful, but the The Impoverished Social Scientist's Guide to Free Statistical Software and Resources seems like it might be useful to some.

http://maltman.hmdc.harvard.edu/socsci.shtml

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science,  Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Mobile +(61) (0)438 233 344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
POPCANNZ