[Air-L] User Experience Design/ Research intern

Pavan Garre garrepavan at gmail.com
Tue May 18 02:33:30 PDT 2010

Dear AOIR members,

                             I am user experience design student from
prestigious  National Institute of Design, R & D Campus, Bangalore, India. I
am having hard time getting paid internship away from India. The thought of
working in new place, new culture and social settings and understanding the
differences in cognition challenge me, this fascinates me.  So, I am
wondering if any AoIR  member has or knows an internship opening in the
domains of user experience design, user experience research, usability,
interaction design, instructional design, please let me know. A brief
portfolio of my works are shared online at http://artifactsby.me and my
resume can be accessed from
http://nid.academia.edu/documents/0094/9258/Resume_PavanG.pdf .

Cheers!