[Air-L] Current user statistics for virtual worlds

CarrieLynn D. Reinhard carrie at ruc.dk
Wed May 26 04:19:00 PDT 2010

Does any know, or know where to find, current statistics on how many people engage with virtual worlds (any type), and how often they do so?
 CarrieLynn D. Reinhard, PhD
Virtual Worlds Research Group
http://worlds.ruc.dk/
Roskilde University
Department of Communication, Business, and Information Technologies
Building 43.3
Kommunikationsvej 1
DK-4000 Roskilde
mbl: + 2280 5128

"If we understand that everyone is connected to everyone else in some way or another, it makes it hard to hurt any single one person, for who knows if we might unwittingly hurt someone we love." - CDR 9/20/02