[Air-L] Social Networking in everyday life
Stephen J Cavrak Jr
Steve.Cavrak at uvm.edu
Thu Nov 18 13:00:17 PST 2010
> but few teasing out the everyday practice. Does that make sense? Any ideas?
By ordinary things do you mean like -
- listing what you had for breakfast
- letting people know you are at starbucks
- busy grading papers
- looking for someone to go party with
- taking a picture to show that "le beaujolais nouveau est arive" ...
- opps, partyed too much and threw up all over the place, here's
another picture ;)
Maybe this is more like a Twitter than a Facebook thing ???
More information about the Air-L