[Air-L] Fwd: Urban Studies Table of Contents for Special Issue: Urban Networks and Network Theory: 1 November 2010; Vol. 47, No. 13 (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 16 07:14:59 PST 2010

Note article by Diana Mok, Juan Carrasco & me, "Does Distance Still Matter
in the Age of the Internet."

Germane article by Castells, etc.
  Barry Wellman

     and Network Theory: 1 November 2010; Vol. 47, No. 13

Many thanks to all of you for your great contribution,

Best wishes

Celine

Début du message réexpédié :