[Air-L] 7 Dec 2010: Oxford Internet Institute Virtual Open Day

Eric Meyer eric.meyer at oii.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 06:29:34 PST 2010

Virtual Open Day (7 December 2010)
Information about the virtual open day can be found at http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/teaching/openday/.

Prospective students are invited to participate in our first "virtual open day" in December. We will be broadcasting a live video session during which the OII's MSc and DPhil programmes will be discussed by the OII Director of Graduate Studies, the MSc Course Convenor, the Graduate Studies Coordinator and a current student. They will also discuss and answer questions submitted by email or through a live twitter chat.
Live Video Broadcast: Tuesday 7th December 2010 15:00 - 16:00 GMT
Ask questions via Twitter: To ask a question during the live broadcast session, log on to Twitter<http://twitter.com/> and participate in the live chat! (Tuesday 7th December 2010 15:00 - 16:00 GMT; hashtag: #oiiopenday). We will participate in the chat, and will discuss tweeted questions in the live broadcast.
Ask questions by email: Email any questions you would like to be discussed to: teaching at oii.ox.ac.uk<mailto:teaching at oii.ox.ac.uk> by 12:00 GMT on Monday 6 December.