[Air-L] query: topics that don't get talked about (enough) in academia?

Peter Gloviczki glovi002 at umn.edu
Wed Nov 10 13:59:46 PST 2010

Hi, Ted, Nancy and all,

My name is Peter and I'm a PhD candidate in Mass Comm; I'm new to the
group and wanted to chime in. I'd say it's worthwhile to think
carefully about how mentorship happens, and how it should happen, in
terms of faculty-to-faculty mentorship, faculty-student mentorship and
university-department level mentorship. I continue to be so grateful
for the many mentors I currently have and have had in the past;
nurturing those relationships and developing them further seems to be
worthy of consideration.

Best, Peter

Peter Gloviczki
PhD Candidate, Mass Communication