[Air-L] Social Networking in everyday life

Jeff McCarthy jeff.mccarthy at mmu.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 13:05:55 PST 2010

Hi Greg

Not sure if your student has browsed around Danah Boyd's blog but this list of research on
Twitter may be useful. There are certainly a number of articles that may help.

http://www.danah.org/researchBibs/twitter.php

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff McCarthy  BSc (Hons) | PGDipM | FCIM | FIDM | Chartered Marketer | CIM & IDM CPD
Awards

Senior Lecturer - Digital Marketing
Marketing & Retail
The Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
Aytoun Campus
Manchester UK M1 3GH
Tel: +44 (0)161 247 6751
Email: jeff.mccarthy at mmu.ac.uk

Please sponsor my 4x Lakeland Trail runs (61k) in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care...
http://www.justgiving.com/jeffmccarthylakelandtrails2010

Staff Profile: http://www.business.mmu.ac.uk/staff/staffdetails.php?uref=391
Academia: http://mmu.academia.edu/JeffMcCarthy
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jeffmclfc

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester
Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer
>>> Dan Perkel 18/11/10 8:59 PM >>>
Hi Greg,

Can explain, by example, the kinds of things that you are looking for but
are not finding?

Regards,

Dan

Dan Perkel
PhD Candidate
School of Information, Berkeley Center for New Media
UC Berkeley
http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~dperkel