[Air-L] Twitter plug in for Wordpress?

Tatyana Lockot tatyana.lockot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:33:44 PDT 2010

Catherine,

Which one are you using? And what version of Wordpress are you on? Are
you using the online platform (Wordpress.com) or the standalone blog
one (Wordpress.org)?

I recall using this widget
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/twitter-widget-pro/screenshots/ –
and it worked just fine.

Cheers,

Tatyana

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Catherine Middleton
<lists at catherinemiddleton.ca> wrote:
> I'm hoping someone out there in Air-L land might have some insights on a good Twitter plug-in for use with Wordpress. I want to include my Twitter stream on my Wordpress site. The plug-in I'm using right now doesn't work most of the time, returning a Twitter API error message.

> Thanks,
> catherine
> catherine.middleton at ryerson.ca

Help save paper - do you need to print this email?