[Air-L] An idea worth sharing

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Thu Nov 11 00:59:20 PST 2010

Thomas,
Before setting anything up from scratch you might want to see if you have common cause with some established groups:
In particular groups such as the IGF Dynamic Coalition on Internet Rights and Principles: http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/
As well as many other point issue groups such as Article 19 are doing: http://www.article19.org/
For a big global list of organisations working in this space see the 'meta' group Association of Progressive Communications: http://www.apc.org/

Lastly you might want to look at what we are doing (I founded this) at the Virtual Policy Network: http://www.virtualpolicy.net/