[Air-L] Online research and Human Research Ethics

Michael Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Mon Nov 22 07:33:51 PST 2010

Dear Kirsty -

A starting point for you is the Internet Research Ethics project at (http://internetresearchethics.org/), led by my colleague Elizabeth Buchanan. Here, we've amassed a digital library of related articles, and included an open forum and links to other resources.

The idea of hosting a collection of current organizational guidelines would be a good enhancement.

Best,
Michael.

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org