[Air-L] Employee Electronic Communications Policy requests

Matthew Wy. m-wysocki at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 11:30:46 PST 2010

Our college is currently drafting an Employee Electronic Communications Policy. As chair of the committee, I'm stuck between the desire of the faculty for academic freedom and the will of the administration.

So, are there any other members of AOIR who might be willing to mail me offlist their school's policy to help me with wording and ideas? I would appreciate being able to cite evidence when we bring our policy before the Faculty Senate.

Matthew Wysocki
Assistant Professor
Flagler College

She blinded me with Library Science.